California Employment Lawyer with a Background and Focus on Employee Safety and Health
Kurt W. Dreger is the founder and principal attorney at Dreger Law PC, practicing in the area of employment and labor law throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. As a lawyer focusing specifically on California employment law, Mr. Dreger is equipped to handle nearly every issue that might arise between employer and employee, including employment contracts, wage and hour issues, non-disclosure agreements, employment discrimination complaints and worker safety and health.
In addition to being a licensed California attorney, Kurt Dreger is also a certified industrial hygienist. A certified industrial hygienist is a professional who is specially trained to identify and investigate hazards in the workplace and create a plan to reduce or eliminate those hazards to create a healthy work environment. This level of knowledge and skill helps Mr. Dreger excel as an attorney dealing with worker safety issues such as occupational illnesses and chemical exposure, and instances where a worker is unfairly terminated after incurring an occupational injury or illness. Mr. Dreger may well be the only certified industrial hygienist and attorney in the country.
- J.D., John F. Kennedy University College of Law
- M.B.A., San Francisco State University
- B.A., University of California at Berkeley
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of California
- Alameda County Bar Association
- California Employment Lawyers Association